TKR Swmrgirl Is Up For Air

Good for you, Karri! I can't imagine what it must have been like to have to go back to a standing job after TKR. I'm hoping next time will be so much easier for you.
 
Two more weeks and I'll have my second new knee! On the recommendation from another Bonesmartie, I just bought a leg elevator cushion from Footsmart. It's great, wish I would have had it for the first knee. I only have 8 more work days, and I'm trying not to stress out too much about all I have to do. Can't wait to get this one done, enough with the pain. :gaah:
 
Julie, I'm putting off my left knee for now, but will be watching to see how yours goes. I truly want to get through this spring and summer. Staying busy helped me not to think about it too much.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom