Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Surgery Sept 22.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you're doing great! The last week has been kind of a backslide for me- new pains and achy-ness. PT blamed it on the weather, but it was depressing to not be able to do as much. My legs ache if I stand too long also. I hope you don't have to stand at work. I think your work plan sounds great!
 
@PuppyLove - it is funny how the aches and pains are always changing and I always seem to be achy at night. I am hoping it goes away. I know what you mean about being depressed. I went through a couple hard weeks where it seemed like all I did was sit and ice. I know that is what you are supposed to do but it just wears on you!
I cant believe I am saying this but it will be good to get back to work.....even for half days. I have a mostly desk desk job so I think I will be ok. Happy recovery!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom