Guest viewing is limited

THR superpath surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josephine, I went back to work @ 4 weeks working 4-6 hours a day. I am at desk where they allow me to get up as needed to walk or stretch. I use an exercise bike for 10 minutes a day with no resistance. I do some light minor stretches once per day, nothing painful. If I take my pain pills every 4-6 hours (2 percacets 5/325) I feel OK, if I don't it feels like I have extreme pain deep in the middle of my quad. Should I still be taking this many pills @ 10+ weeks after recovery, could it be stem/femur pain that I should be worried about? Is the crackle/pop normal @ 10 weeks with tendons/ligaments? Thank you for you help!
 
I am at desk where they allow me to get up as needed to walk or stretch. I use an exercise bike for 10 minutes a day with no resistance. I do some light minor stretches once per day, nothing painful.
As Jamie posted several times earlier - if you are back to work you should be limiting your activity to only that. Frankly I think going back to work at 4 weeks has not helped your situation. You have not given your body time to heal. Seems you need the meds to get through a workday. If you ease off work does your pain level decrease?

Noises when you are early out of THR are normal. Once tissues and muscles tighten around the implant this should ease.
 
I am just reading this. I think this must be what my doctor did. I expected an incision at the front or front side. The PA said Dr. Jain does a different approach from the posterior but is still very minimal. She said my incision which is the back of my side is about 3 inches. I will take it. I have all of these "private mourning selfies of the top of my thigh..".need to get those off the phone...haha. I don't think this scar will be seen in a bathing suit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom