THR Sulliy in Recovery

I'm at 6m post surgery and find that when tired I waddle again. I have to remind myself to walk properly. All those months of limping with a cane and waddling takes a while to get the body to forget. It will come, just keep practicing.
 
Hi everyone it’s Sulliy here well it’s nearly 2 years since I’ve had my hip replacement done ,it was totally worth having done it took nearly 12 months to feel normal again I hope all my hippie friends are all doing well too !
 
Wonderful update! Thank you for returning to post it, many will read this and be encouraged by your timeline of healing. We tend to think it's a faster recovery than that but many of us felt improvements up to that second year..

So happy for you!! :happydance:
 
Great to hear from you @Sulliy! We had our THR pretty close together, glad to hear you're as happy with yours as I am with Mine! :walking:
 
Such good news! Thanks for stopping by to share and encourage those following behind you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season as we’ll soon be saying good-bye to 2021.
Be safe and stay well! :)
@Sulliy
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom