Aline
member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 125
- Age
- 64
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Mojo333 @Layla @Elf1
Hi gals... well it was a rough 3 hour surgery the cup was loose he replaced and the stem with a longer stem and added an additional screw to secure... he had a time with cracking the femur to get the old stem out and he fractured my trochanter bone so I also have some cable wires
I am in still in hospital with some tough restrictions and it’s the third day... which I was told in past that’s the toughest day and I am surely having it
I have had 4 hours of sleep since Weds
Thanks for reaching out
Hi gals... well it was a rough 3 hour surgery the cup was loose he replaced and the stem with a longer stem and added an additional screw to secure... he had a time with cracking the femur to get the old stem out and he fractured my trochanter bone so I also have some cable wires
I am in still in hospital with some tough restrictions and it’s the third day... which I was told in past that’s the toughest day and I am surely having it
I have had 4 hours of sleep since Weds
Thanks for reaching out
Oh my stars...I sure hate to hear you are having it so rough.
keep the faith... It's going to get better.

... Just wanted a nice quick shower as I was nervous to be in too long...



I’m betting that’s an amusing sight. I‘m sure well worth it once the water is all wiped up, fresh clean hair is the best. It seems you’re keeping yourself busy through entertainment. Whatever it takes to get you through.