Guest viewing is limited

THR So much pain after 8 months

@Stellamac - you will see that I have moved a long post of yours from jan1702's thread to your own thread.

Your post started off all right, but then you went into too much detail about your own hip problems and that was starting to take her thread off track, especially when someone replied to you. Her thread should be about her own recovery.
Forum etiquette: being polite when posting

Please post any updates or questions about your recovery in your own thread. We will see them there, as someone checks all the new posts every day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Just in case you couldn't find your thread, here are the instructions on finding your thread,
How can I find my threads and posts .

A helpful hint - Many members have found it useful to bookmark their thread so they don't lose it.

Best wishes,
Celle
 
@Grammy57 when you say she was pleased with glutes and back who are you referring to? PT or Doc who did the release? Were you having a lot of back pain? My pain is solely at top of my thigh where everything meets and attaches, the groin and outer thigh but extends down knee. Are there two different procedures that they do for this procedure like a partial and a complete! What is recovery time and Pt is part of it too. I feel like PT caused mine from the hip surgery. Not looking forward to that!
 
@Stellamac Hi. I was referring to PT. I am doing well. My back didn't hurt, it was the strength of the back muscles she was referring to. My pain is as you said, top of the thigh where the leg attaches, groin, and greater trochanter area. I also had a lot of pain down my inner thigh whenever I moved my leg. That eased and stopped with PT. The muscles were really tight. I also had pain at the edge of the ileac crest and was told that/those muscles also tight. Both those areas are doing better. I've had a slight setback because I fell yesterday and landed hard on my knees and hands. My surgeon told me I was doing well and released me yesterday. I told him I had started riding my bike and he was very surprised. I was advised to not overdo. My leg is still not as strong as the other leg. I can't raise my knee as high and sometimes have to help raise my leg but this is all improving. I am not quite 2 months post-op so I feel I am doing well.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom