Set my date for Oct 21, a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dancing Fool, tomorrow is our big day. Wishing you and easy day and a good recovery.

I am so happy...weight loss is a total of 7 pounds!

Hoping for sedation with the femoral nerve block!
See everyone on the other side.
 
Our best to you on your big days!! Thoughts and prayers for you on your surgeries---and we look forward to reading your first posts from the "Other Side"!
 
Thank you, @webbie73 - good for you with the weight loss! I've been going up, not down. It will be interesting to compare notes - I'm not having a nerve block; we'll see how that goes. Good luck to us both!
 
@webbie73 you are a woman after my heart!! We love to travel but I have been unable since last November and then both knees were loaded with steroids. My surgery is next week and I am looking forward to doing NYC in May!!!!
Best of luck on your surgery!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom