gecko
senior
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2018
- Messages
- 311
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
@Txmomgmom3 we dont usually get earthquakes either so though I did say small in brackets it was huge to me and the second one of that size in 2 months, apparently an old fault line as come to life and is causing what they are saying are cluster Quakes, it is a little scary as I live down South Western Australia and we are surrounded by very tall trees, I love them but worry if they come down on the house
Doing lots of napping in the recliner today , I think as many say just get sleep when you can
Doing lots of napping in the recliner today , I think as many say just get sleep when you can



She was the absolute worst part of the recovery. I was such a mess for a few weeks. Thankfully week 6 started and sleep was back in my life! From what I’ve read, it visits people at different times during healing. But...she does come back. The first night of a good sleep is glorious! Hang in there ladies...she’ll be stopping by before you know it







