• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

TKR (Sequential) 12 months already

OP
OP
gecko

gecko

senior
Country
Australia Australia
Hi everyone, well its 12 months today since my first knee replacement and I couldnt be happier,
Still have some swelling issues with this knee which restricts my bend a little, but considering the amount of soft tissue damage I had after my original accident, I am not suprised and just keep elevating and ice if it gets bad
My second knee will be 12 months old in 13 days this knee gives me no issues at all
I can honestly say I dont think of them much anymore, I am back at work, back at life and most of all pain free
To all our new bonesmart family every recovery is different, some long some short , some easy some hard, but what is a constant that is and always will be the same is the help, love and encouragement you will get on your journey by being a part of this Bonesmart Family, my recovery was made bearable just knowing that you all were just a message away ,

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

LindaO

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Congratulations on your successful recoveries! I too have loved the support of the BoneSmart Family! It helps knowing others have/are experiencing similar things.
Thank you for the update and encouragement to our fellow Smarties!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi @gecko - and welcome back with such a good update. It's good to hear.

I've merged you latest thread containing the update with your original recovery thread, as we prefer you to have only one recovery thread for each knee - and it completes the story of your knee's recovery.

OP
OP
gecko

gecko

senior
Country
Australia Australia
Morning Celle, sorry got a bit confused with the new look site, I knew better:angel:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Supersport
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom