gecko
senior
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2018
- Messages
- 311
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
Hi everyone, well its 12 months today since my first knee replacement and I couldnt be happier,
Still have some swelling issues with this knee which restricts my bend a little, but considering the amount of soft tissue damage I had after my original accident, I am not suprised and just keep elevating and ice if it gets bad
My second knee will be 12 months old in 13 days this knee gives me no issues at all
I can honestly say I dont think of them much anymore, I am back at work, back at life and most of all pain free
To all our new bonesmart family every recovery is different, some long some short , some easy some hard, but what is a constant that is and always will be the same is the help, love and encouragement you will get on your journey by being a part of this Bonesmart Family, my recovery was made bearable just knowing that you all were just a message away ,







Still have some swelling issues with this knee which restricts my bend a little, but considering the amount of soft tissue damage I had after my original accident, I am not suprised and just keep elevating and ice if it gets bad
My second knee will be 12 months old in 13 days this knee gives me no issues at all
I can honestly say I dont think of them much anymore, I am back at work, back at life and most of all pain free
To all our new bonesmart family every recovery is different, some long some short , some easy some hard, but what is a constant that is and always will be the same is the help, love and encouragement you will get on your journey by being a part of this Bonesmart Family, my recovery was made bearable just knowing that you all were just a message away ,







