Hi guys I have been quiet for a while on here but I was wondering if the "clunking" in my 9 month post op left hip is normal? It's when I have been walking for more than 10 minutes. It doesn't hurt but its not pleasant!!!
Hi Bev,
You mentioned there is no pain, wondering about swelling?
We can tag, Jo, if you'd like. She stepped away from the forum, but should return soon.
Wondering if you found / checked out the info below? https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/noise-issues.6/
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! @Bevlah
Hey @Layla no pain it just clunks. No squeeking or pain it just feels like it moves ever so slightly and clunking is the best way to describe it!!! @Josephine ?? you have a good weekend too @Layla
Hey Bev @Bevlah
Not sure if you get notifications but (mcopt) stopped by today making me think of you. A belated Happy Two Year Anniversary for Lefty! I hope you're doing well and would love to hear from you.
Wishing you health and happiness in the New Year!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.