Guest viewing is limited

TKR Rubyroo TKR #2

This says it all xx
[Bonesmart.org] Rubyroo TKR #2
 
Well I had to break out the leftover Tramadol & have had to take a few of those these last couple days due to my recent visit to the odic. I was hoping I was done with those since I last took some on 1-31-22. Oh well- what are you going to do? I am feeling a bit better today but I’m definitely going to continue to take it nice & slow for a few more days before I try to do a bit of walking again & when I do it’ll be less distance and spaced out a few days in between to prevent this again I hope!!
 
I know you're not making appointments to visit the ODIC, so you must be dropping in for a visit. Stop that! :heehee: Back to the ice and elevating for a few days, until your knee settles back down. You know the routine.
 
Boy, does your post ring a familiar bell, @Rubyroo! We were up to walking for an hour a day, & we Both landed in the ODIC! We took a few days off, rested our backs , in particular, and are now walking for 1/2 hour a day. ( which is still a mile), and that is much better.
@Sara61, that diagram shows it all well!
 
I had an appointment with my OS on 3-1-22 & they x-rayed my left TKR knee & also x-rayed my right 2019 TKR knee. Everything is looking good my OS said. So that is good news. Took a walk around the block today & also took one a couple days ago. Trying to slowly work back into walking. Taking a day or two in between walks around the block after doing 2 days in a row almost 3 weeks ago which put me on the odic bench & I was out of commission as far as walking all that time. In a few days I’ll be 13 weeks post op.
 
You’re sounding good, @Rubyroo ! We’re still doing our 1/2 hour, a little over a mile, weather permitting. We seem to be getting some fair snows midweek most weeks now ( we need the moisture, so no complaints). If we don’t get the sun & wind to help clear, I’m uneasy walking. Most folks clear sidewalks pretty well, but, the streets we have to cross can be pretty icy in spots! Looking forward to Spring, and even summer, & early morning walks. A bit too chilly for that right now ( teens & 20’s, sometimes single digits). You are playing it smart.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom