Guest viewing is limited

MUA Rubber band feeling'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josephine. When I gently kneel on my knee on the bed can you help me understand why it feels like my knee is in the mouth of a baby shark with sharp baby teeth please?
 
Wish I could, honey! If you ever find out, please tell me because both my knees are like this even now!
I haven't been able to clean my oven since the 2009 and have to get a chap in to clean it for me!
Mind you, he does a much better job of it than I ever do!
 
I can kneel on soft surfaces, but it feels strange. No actually painful, but not pleasant.

Some people can never kneel and some surgeons advise against kneeling.
 
I've spoken to my OS and he told me to stop doing the kneeling to stretch out my incision.

Thanks all for feedback
 
The kneeling on the bed was causing an unusual sharp tooth feeling while stretching, so told me to stop that activity.
 
Curious about why he told you to stop. I had the same feeling.. I have to kneel to get into my canoe.. The more I did the less I got that feeling
 
Not exactly sure why. I see him for my check up on the 17th and plan on discussing with him in person. How long g did it take for the baby shark to no longer bite your knee?

I got on the backof my husband's gold wing for the first time since my surgery
 
It gets better.. I think now I don't notice it when kneeling . Yesterday was the last kneel. On Feb 9 I noticed it.
Just wondering why your OS said not to. Mine said "you won't like it for a while" but gave me no prohibition.

I wonder how ANYONE gets on the back of a cycle! You have to be nimble!
 
Not nimble. My husband had to be off the bike for me to swing my leg up and over the bike. Was kinda funny . Sure if anyone saw me they would get a good laugh.
 
I go in for MUA on Tuesday. Help I need some good feedback for those that have had it done
 
Piece of cake for me! I had it done in January and it really helped improve my extension and flexion. Minimal increased pain level for 2-3 days after the procedure. Good luck and let me know how you make out.
As I recall you and I had our surgery on the same day,October 19,2016. Obviously you have reached stagnant point in your recovery.
I am still experiencing some stiffness and pain after almost 5 months since the knee surgery. I understand that recovery time can be 6-12 months,but I thought that was for extension and flexion improvement,not pain. IO thought that I would be over the pain by now. Still have more pain and discomfort that before surgery. Go figure.
 
I'm concerned about the success rate at this point in the game. I'm around 5 months
 
I am told that the sooner the better,but what do I know. I had mine after 3 months. Nonetheless I am sure that you will be fine otherwise your OS would not likely be doing it. And you certainly will not be the first person to have an MUA at 5 months. Good luck and please keep us posted.
I woke up this morning,got out of bed and experienced the lowest level of morning stiffness and soreness for the past 5 months despite having a heavy workout the day before. Hope that is a good sign.
 
That's great news barbri. I will let you know next week how I.made out. I do trust my surgeon 200@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom