RTKR scheduled for June 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm his first surgery of the day, so I am happy knowing I won't have a lot of time to panic! I will be getting a General. I am also to go on Iron right away. Its noted right on my pre op orders for the head nurse that I am highly sensitive to pain meds. We also went over my inhalers and a note was made for the anaesthesiologist. No special wash for my leg prior.
 
Hello Dena62
You and I could walk a three- point race...or however it's called. :heehee:We're due to have our surgeries at around the same time. A day or two apart; you on your R, me on L.
I spend a lot of time trying to distract myself these last weeks, anyways.
Originally OS and I tried many conservative measures but when physio just caused pain and I could no longer manage steps up he jiggled an early appointment for me.

At first he said: "if it's not better by the end of summer I'll schedule you for after Xmas. " So! Imagine how my knees wobbled when he called to say 3 weeks ago: " I have a slot for you at the end of the month."
He knew of our plans for a big trip in mid November so he said:"this way you can enjoy your trip than have to give up on outings"

Let's cheer and motivate and console each other as we recover just like so many others have done here before us.:console2:
 
It's always better to hurry up and get it over with! And you'll be ready for that November trip!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom