RTKR May 06, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you and hoping the pain gets under control
 
Hello everyone, I am still in the hospital with tremendous pain. Meds have been changed several times without success. My knee feels like its going to explode when I try to engage it. I am able to walk short distances.can only bend to 63° Dr wants me home this Wednesday. While I was here I received news that the mammogram I had prior to surgery came back showing a mass. I am totally overwhelmed. Could really use some encouragement.


Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry! :console2:

Hope they get that pain under control soon.
 
Sorry to hear that hope you get better news with both keep us posted on how your doing
 
Well the good news is you had the mammogram. I hope whatever it is they spotted is minimal. Prayers and best wishes.
 
I hope they manage to get your pain controlled first! Then you will have the strength to deal with the mammo results. It is so hard not to worry. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
 
[Bonesmart.org] RTKR May 06, 2014
All being sent your way, @greeneyedtattedgirl. You are not alone, we are here for you. Please keep us updated. We care.

[Bonesmart.org] RTKR May 06, 2014
 
Stay strong and take it day by day, everyone here is thinking about you.
:loveshwr::friends:

Anne
 
Hi
you re doing too much exercise as Celle says, the tight feeling is part of the recovery of your knee , I'm six weeks post op, my phisio starts tomorrow with "gentle" stretches etc, rest , ice elevate are vital at the moment, the more you over do therapy the worse the pain gets , trust " us" we have been there. Slowly gentle does it..
hope you here better news soon about your mamogram.
thinking about you.
:ice:
Anne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom