TKR RTKR Done Looking Forward to the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
@referee54 Thanks Tim for the good advise I will try to not feel guilty about resting and not doing to much its just hard.
 
I'm proud of you for putting yourself and your recovery first this time. You won't regret it and it definitely is the right thing to do.

You're right about the orthotics. If you have foot problems, especially the pronation you mentioned, it will really be an improvement to have good orthotics to help your gait. I hope you can get to that soon. Don't forget to replace your shoes too, as they have old wear patterns that can cause problems.
 
You're right about the orthotics. If you have foot problems, especially the pronation you mentioned, it will really be an improvement to have good orthotics to help your gait. I hope you can get to that soon. Don't forget to replace your shoes too, as they have old wear patterns that can cause problems.
:iagree:Excellent advice---along with a dysfunctional gait comes a dysfunctional wear patter---you need to start fresh with new shoes!

This give your a reason to go shoe shopping!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom