Guest viewing is limited

RTHR only a week away and I'm just now finding this place...yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mlsread ....Thanks!! I'm excited! :yay: Only a little over 2 days to go. I think the worst part is all the cleaning I need to do to get ready for Mom and Dad to visit. LOL
 
Anxiously awaiting now @Jaycey . :-) Just doing some last minute laundry. Tonight is the night I have to deal with CHG soap, freshly cleaned sheets, towels, pajamas, etc for the next 3 showers. LOL Not to mention cleaning house for the parents' visit in 2 weeks.
 
Gosh, I only had to use the special soap the day of the op. Sounds like lots of effort! Please let your parents help you. No need for ultra clean. I am sure they will want to help.
 
Just wanted to pop on and say Good luck!! You've got this!!! I will be thinking about you and sending positives thoughts your way. :)
 
Thank you @Tweetybrd ....I am getting ready to start a post-op thread. I will put what happened in there. It was crazy!! It sounds like you are doing well. I am so glad to hear it!! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom