THR RTHR March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a day makes, managed a shower and put laundry into the machine- can't be bothered to empty it yet though! Has anyone experienced weird dreams whilst on dihydrocodeine? I dreamt I was batman last night!!! Thanks to all the nice replies and hope you're all doing well [emoji4][emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
A day really does make a difference. What seems impossible one day is easy the next. Please don't over do with laundry, etc. Rest, rest and more rest prescribed!
I dreamt I was batman last night!!!
Flying is not on the list of BoneSmart mantras! :heehee:
 
Glad you are having a good day :) each day gets a little better but go easy with doing too many jobs as I got a bit carried away and it all caught up with me. Try and rest as often as you can with legs elevated as really helps any swelling.
Love that you were Batman - wish codeine had that effect on me / just makes me sick so had to give it up!!
Hope your recovery continues to go well.
Sam xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Kylelkk I see you're experiencing the codeine induced narcolepsy and dreams. Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Hi @confused been! Lovely to hear from you, no more mental dreams as I'm off the meds completely and few like a fraud I feel so well! I work in a university and therefore entitled to 6 months off on full pay so going by the fact I'm only 2 weeks out I have loads of time to just get fitter and enjoy life post op. How are you doing?? [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Feel like a fraud even


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @confused been! Lovely to hear from you, no more mental dreams as I'm off the meds completely and feel
like a fraud I feel so well! I work in a university and therefore entitled to 6 months off on full pay so going by the fact I'm only 2 weeks out I have loads of time to just get fitter and enjoy life post op. How are you doing?? [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum




Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Great that you are feeling so well! My surgery isn't until next week, so I'm still just in preparation mode... making sure I've got everything covered at home and at work. I can only hope I'm feeling as good as you seem to be after only two weeks. Amazing that you have so much time to enjoy your new hip before you need to return to work, you'll be a whole new person by the time you get back to it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom