Guest viewing is limited

Rolling over on hard floors? Any issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started sleeping with a body pillow like that when I was last pregnant, about 12 years ago and have kept it up ever since, lol! I always felt like it helped my back.
 
Duane, to answer your earlier question - yes restrictions often get lifted at 6 weeks. I had posterior approach and they were lifted at my 6 week followup.
 
Duane, to answer your earlier question - yes restrictions often get lifted at 6 weeks. I had posterior approach and they were lifted at my 6 week followup.

Mine are on till my next appt. Which is 12 weeks right before I go back to work.
 
I also had posterior with restrictions until week 12. And I got used to using my pillow. Not too bad. Hope you are doing alright Duane.
 
I had posterior approach and NO restrictions. It is amazing how totally different each case is and each OS is.

But I must mention--I think the restrictions are a good idea to try and abide by. Further, I sleep with a pillow between my knees most of the time (before this surgery) because it feels good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom