Guest viewing is limited

TKR Roller Coaster Ride Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to my knee twin!

Yay sounds like you are doing well with your PT. Remember going all the way around on the bike... always a milestone! One little set back and you PT person should go easy today so you will be back on schedule soon.
I am headed back to work hopefully the middle of next week. See my dr next Wednesday and should be back to work on Thursday Feb 5th, making it a nice short week to start back to work... two days and rest! Perfect.
I am doing pretty well still have some pain and swelling if I stand for too long. but I have to get back to work, need that job, and my bosses are awesome they will let me sit and prop when needed. And I am truly thankful for that. Sounds like you are well into recovery and I hope in a few short months we will be saying what knee? Just like we do with the hips!

Stay in touch :)
 
Well 10 weeks have passed and things are going good. I had 105 bend and -9 straightening at last PT session. I was told that I needed to reach at least 110 bend to be released. Hope it comes soon!! Hip being near a year on Feb 18th, is at the forgotten stage so am really pleased with that!! Hope the new year is good to all!!
 
wow Great Progress!!! and happy news for your Happy Birthday!!!
 
Just wanted to stop by. I am 6 months out and the knee is doing great. I still have some tightness around the knee but it doesn't stop me from doing most anything I need to do. I don't have any swelling issues at all!! Hubby will be having his left hip done June 26th unless they change the date on us. He is glad to be having it done, since he is in daily pain. We have the same OS so we have complete faith in him. Hope everyone is doing well!!
 
Nice to hear from you and to find that you're doing well. That tightness does hang around sometimes for quite a while, but usually it will go away. This is why we tell folks it takes at least a year or more to heal. These little pesky things have to work their way out over time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom