Woodpusher
member
@Rockgirl4, sleep tight as best you can and check-in during the morning.
I am so glad your OS is up to date on a joint replacement recovery! YAY! Now, listen to him and get busy healing that knee by doing nothing but your necessary daily activities! I sure wish all OSs would react the way yours did. Joint replacement patients would have a much easier time recovering.The Dr's verdict: stop all exercises/activity of ANY kind. Do nothing but get up for the bathroom. Ice and elevate continuously.If I thought I was being lazy, it's now time to be even MORE lazy.
There is no reason to force bend your knee, ever, but especially in the first week. Please don’t do that again and don’t let any “therapist” force bend it for you.I had done the forced bending 2X for 30 mins and 15 mins (the last time), I likely ticked the knee off more yesterday
And the short answer to this question is no, there’s not an easy way to find her thread.Is there a way to easily find @skigirl 's recovery thread?

There is no reason to force bend your knee, ever, but especially in the first week. Please don’t do that again and don’t let any “therapist” force bend it for you.
So much in this recovery/rehab is just opinions of the particular medical team we are working with, there is no one set way to go about it. We have the right to decide which approach, or combinations of approaches that will work for each of us.I'm not asked to be doing anywhere nearly as much
Afraid that EVERYONE is going to be unhappy with me and blame me. It's not a good way to heal, that's for sure, and I know I'm trying to please everyone and be prepared for a battle around every corner. 
Been there, done that.Let's do our best to stay positive and think the best! Sometimes I think my faith has run out... but somehow, I dig deep and find it again. Hugs to you xoxo


