Bilateral TKR Rhody on the Road to Recovery

Has your gait always been good? It’s very difficult for me to walk at almost 8 weeks out. My OS says I just need to build up quad strength. I’m trying to be patient, but it’s hard!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's always been "good", but before, it was unnoticeable, until I started limping. I think it's a question of quad strength, too. Sometimes I want to just "go", but the surrounding muscles aren't always on board right away. I've been consciously trying to lift me knees and have my back leg extend...with varying degrees of success, of course!
 
Congrats on your Red Sox! They steamrolled through regular and post season.
I'm glad Steve Pearce got series MVP. I always liked him when he played for the O's. He always gave his all.
 
I walked today too. And had all aches and pains that i didnt expect. Could only put it down to rehab yesterday.
Took another walk this afternoon. Made sure it was shorter. All good, even took the 3 steps to inside with my weak right leg!
 
Last edited:

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom