Knee Infection* Revision with infection

Today marks one year since my new knee. I'm feeling great, and knee is doing great. No pain, and only occasionally do I even think about it! I still have a slight tightness in my foot, but no pain. My lower, inside leg has quite a bit of skin numbness. My OS said it may, or may not go away. It isn't painful, but annoying.

I have not been back to see my OS, nor had labs since the pandemic started. I called to cancel the April appointment, and his office advised to hold off rescheduling if I wasn't experiencing problems. We moved out of state the following week. It is still within driving distance, but I'm not comfortable making an office visit at this time, as the outbreak is quite bad in that area.

Klutzy me took a tumble and broke my wrist and hand 6 weeks ago. As I was falling, in what seemed like slow motion, all I could think about was protecting my new knee! Other than getting skinned up, it was fine. Just got the brace of wrist this week.

I'm walking several miles a day, gardening, and so thankful for my new knee.

For others going through this journey, keep going.. one step at a time!
 
@LolaBee So sorry you had a fall! Other than that - it sounds like you are doing great. Well done! Thanks for checking in!
 
So sad to hear about your broken wrist, but good that you are out of the brace now. It seems like your knee is doing really well. Yay!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom