Revision TKR Revision again

Hey, that's progress and a plan. It's something. Best of luck.
 
Update ! Saw hss today he wants to change out spacer and do a open one clean out and scar tissue removal . He wants to see xrays and bone scan first to see the loosening . If he sees loosening then he will add tibial revision . I should be scheduled soon
That all sounds like a good plan.
It's very sensible to check for loosening before taking you to surgery.

I hope you soon get a surgery date and that this revision is the one that fixes everything permanently. :fingersx: :prayer:
 
Should have a date by Friday . Sent sent images on disk overnight so they will have by tomorrow. By the way love the new update !
 
I'm sorry to hear of your ordeal. I will definitely keep you in prayer. :prayer:Life is always handing us something! Hang in there!
 
I hope your date is sooner rather than later!
 
Update : hss Ortho called this morning . He looked through all the images . He said there is a lot of activity around tibia . Said it’s one of those “you will open and find out” type of cases. The plan is for him to open me up 13 inch scar ugh, Change spacer from a 15 to a 12.5 , take out all scar tissue , he also said something about working on quad muscles said he will elaborate more at pre op appointment. His scheduled will call me Monday to schedule surgery . Finally !
 
Sending hugs and prayers and the very best wishes!
 
Very best wishes. Hoping that this will be the start of positive progress for you and your poor knee.
 
Ignore my question about type of surgery I posted in response to you on my thread-now I know as I just read this. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. Best wishes! I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
 
Update had surgery yesterday! In a lot of pain. Os left spinal cath for pain management. Have a locked extension brace on . He wants it locked straight for 2 days ..!”’have drain and urine cath in . Very tough night
 
:console2: :console2: Hugs and prayers for you.
 
What procedure did you have yesterday? We’ll add it to your signature for you.
 
Oh goodness. Hang in there. Sending thoughts of less pain your way.
 
Love and prayers to you and for you.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom