Revision TKR Revision again

[Bonesmart.org] Revision again How strong of you to share with us.

[Bonesmart.org] Revision again Saying prayers and sending wishes for your pain relief and a healthy resolution.


{ Thanks to @Izabel and @sistersinhim for lovely flowers & praying hands images }
 
Last edited:
Gee....what a profound observation...."you might be stressed." That's a pretty high blood count and I would be surprised if it was all stress. Did you let your HSS team know how high it was?
 
@Jamie I am still waiting for the report from hss. It’s ridiculous how long this is taking . My primary sent me for a bone scan and it revealed implant loosening . Just fabulous ugh! Next week I got for a wbc scan of my knee .
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Revision again
    B5FE5947-8287-453E-B8F0-A0C2617805E2.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 255
I keep sending hugs because I don’t know what to say but don’t want to seem to ignore your posts. :console2: I am also praying for you :prayer:

We all care so very much and hope you get a good resolution.
 
I am still waiting for the report from hss. It’s ridiculous how long this is taking .
Have you called to bug them about it? If not, I would. You don't have to be pushy, but just say you are checking on the status since it's been (however many days or weeks) and that you have new information from your bone scan and want to be sure that is included in your file. Ask when someone can call you back. Could it be that they are waiting for this next wbc test result?
 
@Jamie oh definitely lol . Primary ordered the scans because hss is dragging their butts . All the os there says is no report yet he is still waiting
 
Keep after everybody until you get some action. Waiting like this is uncalled for. You need this fixed now!
 
I agree. Badger them.
 
Finally got report from hss. They recommend a revision and extensive debridment . Well this blows
:(
 
That does blow. Do you have a date yet?
 
I'm sorry you need another revision but maybe this will be the one that fixes your knee. I do hope so, anyway.
 
Do you know who your surgeon will be for the revision? I'm so sorry you must go through this, but I do feel you're in good hands there with HSS.
 
@Jamie I still haven’t heard anything else from them . I’m seeing my revision specialist on Friday one that did my revision. He is great hoping he can just do it . He is more personal where I don’t feel like a number like at hss :/
 
I have a surgeon who is involved with that group you're seeing at HSS. If you like, I could send him an email and ask if he has any involvement in your case and could he find out anything for you. I would need your permission to do that and your name. If you'd like me to check into it for you, please email me your permission along with your name to jamie@bonesmart.org.
 
I really hope this will be the beginning of the end of this horrible nightmare for you.
 
I am so sorry your going through this, ugh. The waiting is the worst. I would very so gently keep calling and asking. This revision will hopefully put you on the healing road. (I'm having my 3 revision next week)
 
Update ! Saw hss today he wants to change out spacer and do a open one clean out and scar tissue removal . He wants to see xrays and bone scan first to see the loosening . If he sees loosening then he will add tibial revision . I should be scheduled soon
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom