linette333
senior
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 345
- Age
- 75
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United KingdomWhen I try to run after the dog I don't run...I sort of gallump! Well done you, you are a bionic hip poster girl.I was late for a meeting and I found myself running
.
I can relate to that from a few weeks ago. That is why I was so surprised it happened. Just felt normal. I went for my last physio session today. She seemed to think I had nothing to worry about re dislocation and just said get on with your life and no need to do exercises any more. So much conflicting information out there. Us poor patients dont know which way is up half the time.
United States
United Kingdom
United States

United States
United Kingdom
Cheers my friend. You've done stellar.
United Kingdom