THR Red Shoe is Singing on the Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay :yay: Im so glad you had a Happy Hipmus Day. Welcome to the other side .
 
Red Shoe Happy Hip-Boxing Day! By now I picture you using the loo, walking up and down the hall while on plenty of meds, laughing with the nice day staff, finding out how hard it is to see those teeny letters on your phone, and being generally loopy:heehee:
 
Congratulations Red Shoe! Glad to hear all went well. Forget about getting any good rest in the hospital, that will come after you get home. Welcome to the other side, enjoy your pain meds and use lots of ice!
 
YAHOOOOOO redshoe, sorry Suzy for spelling your name wrong yesterday. Im so excited for redshoe and she sounds like she is doing as well as expected......I cant wait to post to all of you when I have mine on the 12th. Pls keep us all posted. Lov and hugs to both of you!!!!:kittykiss:
 
Red Shoe, Congratulations on your new hip. Remember rest, ice, elevate. Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly.
Take care.
 
Hi Red Shoe Welcome to the recovery side and its good news the the Anaethetist listened to your concerns and gave you a GA.It won't be long before they send you home which will be more restful for you away from snorers and grumpy night nurses.Thinking about you.
 
Hi. Hope you are doing well.
 
Congrats Red Shoe you made it!!! I've been thinking about you since you were just a few days before me. I'm glad you are functioning, you sound good and the bruise will heal. Excited to hear more from you. My surgery is tomorrow morning at 7:45am. I'm a little scared.:beg:
 
Red Shoe How are you doing? I'm hoping to hear that you are doing absolutely wonderfully. You're in my thoughts and I hope you get to go home soon. Maybe today?? I can't wait to hear all about your journey!

Sending love and healing thoughts to you.

Milli
 
Hi folks, third day on and it's been a roller coaster. It started with me waking in some pain but after morphine it settled down. I have learned to use the Zimmer frame and visited the loo three times . My blood pressure is still very low so I've been put on a saline drip. Tomorrow I get xrayed and will see how my new hip is doing. I think I'm going home on Friday if my blood pressure improves xx love to you all from a spaced out red shoe xx
 
Hi. Hope you are doing well.
Vetgirl, how are you doing? Im the day after you. I may have to have two procedures due to possible infection. Nothing shows on my tests, buy surgeon says if he sees anything in there, i will have temp plate with antibiotics and then have another procedure in Dec. Im hoping for one proced!!!!!!
 
it sounds like you are doing really well and it'll be so much better when you can get home and rest in your own surroundings. Well done!!
Deafdogz sending you lots of good wishes for tomorrow
 
Hi folks, third day on and it's been a roller coaster. It started with me waking in some pain but after morphine it settled down. I have learned to use the Zimmer frame and visited the loo three times . My blood pressure is still very low so I've been put on a saline drip. Tomorrow I get xrayed and will see how my new hip is doing. I think I'm going home on Friday if my blood pressure improves xx love to you all from a spaced out red shoe xx
Redshoe, thats great...what is a zimmer frame? Sounds like maybe you will go home maybe on weekend...
 
Hi Suzy

Nice to hear you have made it to the recovery side and take things easy It's time to heal, once your home everything in small doses and mind and ice that swelling .
Take Care Suzy

Billy
 
Red Shoe -- Is your blood pressure behaving yet? I know you probably don't feel like posting much but just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Milli
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom