patriciad
senior
bonesmart.org/forum/threads/on-the-recovery-side.67993/post-1513426
This is the Tramadol Tylenol post from @Jockette that I found so helpful. The link doesn’t appear to work so just search “Tramadol and Tylenol “ and it’s the first post.
bonesmart.org
Here is the link to the Clingfilm wrap video info that @Pumpkin shared.
Worth a try!
This is the Tramadol Tylenol post from @Jockette that I found so helpful. The link doesn’t appear to work so just search “Tramadol and Tylenol “ and it’s the first post.
Night pain solutions using moist heat and clingfilm
THE MOIST HEAT SOLUTION I found this was a great solace at around 3-4 months when I got a really unbearable and wearing ache in my knee. It wasn't the surgical pain if before and it certainly did respond to changes in the weather. Cold and damp was the time it would set in, also the middle of...
bonesmart.org
Worth a try!
Last edited:
United States
Don’t you just love what lack of sleep does to you!
.