It has just occurred to me that I have not posted a one-year review on here. I forgot. This is of course good news.
As of today I can
- play table tennis, limited only by my skill and fitness
- ride my bike, limited only by my fitness
- run up stairs (well a little way...) 2 at a time
- walk any sensible distance, up to a few miles
- leap tall buildings at a single bound, play Mozart, run like the clappers, drive like Lewis Hamilton, and Errol Flynn was useless too.
Movement is good, although I can't (yet) sit on my heels - but I've more or less stopped doing stretching exercises because, again, I forget.
I don't really think about my knees much any more, unlike 13 months ago where they never left my thoughts at all.
The fibro-synovial thickening that makes my right (but not left) knee 'crunch' is now a botheration and a bit of a limitation to full range of movement, but it no longer hurts at all.
Ladies and Gentlemen I can, without fear of contradiction, say 'Good 'ere, innit?'