TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

@Joha123 you will notice that I have merged your two threads together as we prefer that members in recovery only have one thread.

This is for three reasons:
1. if you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts others have left you in the old threads
2. it often ends up that information is unnecessarily repeated
3. it's best if we can keep all your recovery story in one place so it's easily accessed if we need to advise you.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. If you would like a new thread title just give a shout.

The pain you are experiencing sounds like normal post op pain. Lots of soft tissues still healing. Are you icing the back of your knee?
 
Thankyou Jaycey
Sorry I was looking for my original thread and couldn’t find it. I do ice it but haven’t been as much as before
I think maybe I haven’t been as diligent as I should. I will try that a hope it helps. Thanks for the reminder!!
 
Do you have a stay at home order in Canada like we do down here? If so, I think you need to stay away from the clinic. Your knee is doing well and will continue to do well!
 
Do you have a stay at home order in Canada like we do down here? If so, I think you need to stay away from the clinic. Your knee is doing well and will continue to do well!

Yes we do. I called the clinic today and canceled my appointment. They are seeing patients but better to be safe.
 
Do you have a stay at home order in Canada like we do down here? If so, I think you need to stay away from the clinic. Your knee is doing well and will continue to do well!
Do you have a stay at home order in Canada like we do down here? If so, I think you need to stay away from the clinic. Your knee is doing well and will continue to do well!

Yes we do. I called the clinic today and canceled my appointment. They are seeing patients but better to be safe.

Thank you.
 
You're much better off at home! I'm glad you cancelled your appointment.
 
Back
Top Bottom