Guest viewing is limited

THR Ready for the blessings coming my way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'd thought there was any chance you'd have hurt the hip I would have said so.
I repeat, I really do think it's a just muscle sprain and that initially a chiropractor would be the go-to person for help.
 
@younghippie sounds like you gave that whole area a pretty hard twist. I found I really felt it big time the first time I twisted a new way post op. Try icing and take something to help ease this if needed. I'll bet rest and perhaps (as Jo suggested) a chiropractor will help ease this.
 
Thank you @Jaycey and Josephine ! :) What a wonderful resource this forum is. Here I am over a year after surgery and am able to come back and get such helpful advise and info. delivered in a kind manner and so quickly. I am very grateful for Bonesmart. It has been just wonderful before, during and after surgery! You all bless so many.
 
And you bless us with your kind words!

Hope it gets better quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom