MUA R knee and tightness<

Yes @Tabbycat you are not the first one. Not trying to point fingers...just gets confusing after a while...it's OK.
 
@newlybionic thanks! You guys are all so awesome...it's fine! We all make mistakes.
 
Yep, I got confused too.
So how are you this weekend @jmp65?
 
Just a quick update. Today is my 9 month anniversary since my knee replacement but only a little over 3 months since my MUA. It has been a long road with some very tough times but I am finally starting to feel glad I had it done. I am noticing small improvements slowly but as long as I continue to improve that is what I want. I still have discomfort, tightening and unexplained pains...sometimes in odd places but I have not had to take anything other than extra strength Tylenol for weeks now! So, so glad I had the MUA done...at almost 6 months out and stuck at flexion of only about 80 degrees (Dr. said he measured before doing the MUA and he got 70) was very limiting and difficult. I still have a ways to go...the doctor and PT both said it could be a year out from my MUA so still need to be patient. Last measurement early August was 118 degrees but I feel that has improved over the last couple of months...:yahoo:Feeling grateful!
 
@jmp good to hear that you are happy you had the surgery at last, and that things are continuing to improve even after this amount of time. Gives me hope!
 
@Tabbycat Glad I can give you hope! I am proof that we can continue to make progress even after this long...and you can too! You are awesome...I see your posts on others threads...you are so kind, compassionate and helpful to others! Bless you for all you do!
 
Julie, that really made my day, thanks for your kind words. This forum is like my safety net, so if I can encourage someone else, I will.
Tabby xxx
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom