Zoebichon
member
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2022
- Messages
- 192
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Yes, the waiting is horrible! However, the worst was waiting, since November, just for the surgery date.
Once I received my date, I have been much more motivated to get my whole house in order!
I have long since aquired all of my assistive devices. I'm just getting the last minute things like prunes! Hahaha!
My hips have been deteriorating very slowly since I was first diagnosed with OA at age 49. But since my OS approved my THR, I feel like they have been given permission to decline rapidly.
Also, yes, I have read all of the bilateral stories. I am pretty obsessed with reading the recovery stories.
I just finished reading cheermom, back in 2018, and her seemingly incredible recovery. Going from an out of shape, overweight 60 something to an in shape, back to work and all activities by week three! I am in total awe at all of the responses @Layla gave to cheermom!
Once I received my date, I have been much more motivated to get my whole house in order!
I have long since aquired all of my assistive devices. I'm just getting the last minute things like prunes! Hahaha!
My hips have been deteriorating very slowly since I was first diagnosed with OA at age 49. But since my OS approved my THR, I feel like they have been given permission to decline rapidly.
Also, yes, I have read all of the bilateral stories. I am pretty obsessed with reading the recovery stories.
I just finished reading cheermom, back in 2018, and her seemingly incredible recovery. Going from an out of shape, overweight 60 something to an in shape, back to work and all activities by week three! I am in total awe at all of the responses @Layla gave to cheermom!
