clodaghcov
graduate
Hello,well I have my date,I go in for surgery November 30th,gosh i hope i get better quickly its all cutting it a bit fine for Christmas! Next week Covid and blood and then we are off. All Christmas food orderd because even if I am in my PJs the wrinklys want to come for Christmas,plus my friend who is alone with her really bad Parkinsons,it will all come together i am sure,but may have to put dogs in their laundry with their new chews whilst they are here or it will be one of us going headfirst!!. I have never done it before but even ordered all veg ready done from M&S-- i wonder what the next Covid tests will bring but we shall have to bring them here they are too frail to manage alone. Hugs and lovexxx
United Kingdom
, but not long to wait now and you'll be on the recovery side. I was admitted as an emergency last time, so no preparation at all. By the time I was released a month later I could have done with a removal van for all my belongings! I assume you'll not be allowed visitors, but you've certainly had plenty of practice at this to know what you need to pack. Laptop absolutely essential for updating us when you are able!










