Preparing for Surgery Oct. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from out trip and catching up - I was laughing and explained why to my husband - he said this should be the "boneheaded husbands forum!"
 
The 21st is rapidly approaching!! Wishing you the very best.
 
@Dancing Fool, I bought that same worthless footsmart wedge from Amazon. I never used it as it was so uncomfortable. Thankfully about the same time I read a post by slainte regarding folding a body pillow, which is what I have used and it works great.

You'll do great on your upcoming surgery.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!
 
:iagree:
I have a million regular pillows and a body pillow. With some help from my husband, I'm able to get comfortable, and have so many fun options.

I stack them as shown on this link when I'm lying on my back and have almost no swelling in my leg or foot. https://bonesmart.org/knee/reducing-post-operative-pain-after-knee-replacement/

I did buy one of those wedge cushions and ended up returning it, because plain old bed pillows work just fine.

Happy elevating. :spin:
 
Wishing you the best for tomorrow!!
I am one week behind you. Still stocking the freezer!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom