Powerhouse
junior member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2021
- Messages
- 41
- Age
- 66
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
At almost 9 weeks now, I just noticed I am now beginning to be GLAD I had this TKR!!!
I didn't think I would ever get here......some Advil once in awhile is all now... I am so grateful I followed BoneSmart's PT recommendations! Sometimes it feels like I'm almost totally back to normal!!!!
I do remember from my last one in 2015, weeks 10 to 12 brought back renewed pain in the middle of the night....I am believing that won't happen this time!!
I didn't think I would ever get here......some Advil once in awhile is all now... I am so grateful I followed BoneSmart's PT recommendations! Sometimes it feels like I'm almost totally back to normal!!!!

I do remember from my last one in 2015, weeks 10 to 12 brought back renewed pain in the middle of the night....I am believing that won't happen this time!!

!