Guest viewing is limited

THR Post surgery

I think I’m doing ok I’m off the Walker and cane
If you’re feeling unsteady would using the walker or cane give you the ability to move around the house a little longer? I don’t need mine so much for support as for the means to concentrate on walking smoothly. I hope it gets better for you.
 
I'm sorry to learn that and hope everything is okay!
 
I'm sorry, wishing you the best.
Please keep us posted
@ajhines19
 
I was having chest pain lightheaded and shortness of breathe and came and my d dimer was 775
 
So ct days no blood clot but why am I feeling like this and why is my d dimer so high
 
Those are really questions for your physician since we do not know your complete medical history.
Please speak with the medical professionals there, if you're still there, or your PCP.
Good news there is no blood clot.
 
Well, hopefully they suggested you follow up with your physician.
I hope you feel better soon!
 
Please call your primary care provider during office hours to review all the notes he got from ER.

What is a "d dimer"?
 
I've read a recent surgery can elevate d dimmer, which you experienced.
If you're looking for answers on what can cause an elevated d dimmer you can read online.
We aren't your physician though and don't know your medical history, so it's best you make an appointment to meet with your physician, or at the very least see if you can get some of your questions answered over the phone.
@ajhines19
 
@Layla just asking if they told him cause they didn’t tell me why and I called my dr see her on Tuesday
 
I’m still having bad chest pain and passed out
 
If you have chest pain you need to go back to the hospital and get another check to exclude blood clots in the lungs. Hopefully it is just stress and your POTS but you need to get properly checked out.
 
I agree with, EalingGran. Please do return to the ER....if you haven't already.
Chest pain and passing out has to be taken seriously.
 
Checking in..
We're obviously concerned about you...hope you're doing okay.
@ajhines19
 
Back
Top Bottom