THR post op tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Tammy, so you've experienced the dog walking the human too! My guys would be so excited when we would start off, and they used to drive me nuts! But as soon as we turned around or they knew we were on the way back they would slow right down. Smartie pants!! :puppysmooze:
 
You know it. My fur-babies are freakishly smart. Bandit knows where the vet, dog park and PetsMart all are and acts accordingly as we drive closer. Never ceases to amaze me how he knows.
 
End of week 11. I have one more pt session, then I graduate. At todays session, I rode the bike and got stretched. Hard to describe, but I was lying on my stomach and the pt raised my operated leg while pushing down on my buttocks. My instructions were too stretch the muscles around the ball. I can walk easily and have been back to work for about 3 weeks. I can almost get into position to tie my shoes. I feel confident I will be able to do so my the end of week 12. The most wonderful feeling is the absence of pain and the new mobility I've discovered. Nothing short of amazing. I never thought I would be where I am at 11 weeks. I feel confident I will one day be able to hike and ride a bike.
 
[Bonesmart.org] post op tale
NOT limpingaround ANY MORE! Just love all these great updates about how well folks are doing. I can see you hiking and biking right now. WOW!

Keep up the good work and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] post op tale
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom