THR Poppet survived a major fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really feel for you re the pain. I'm sure you are doing all the right things. Try going on YouTube and watching the really funny shows of our past and have a wee chortle.
Oh now I'm sure you have loads of support there but you said get back when better there are many here who want to return the ever giving support you provide. Honest my folically challengedness isn't from people screaming at me. Take care

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Poppet you hang in there too. We will be here waiting for you to feel better. Sending gluten free hugs. ❤
 
Oh (((( @Poppet ))))) I am sooo in sympathy for your pain. I know you will take care of yourself well, and you will have acres of love, hugs, prayers from us all on here. Legin is right-- make full use of that little black box on your tv to keep yourself "out of" yourself.


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
There you are @Poppet. So sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope we hippies can keep you distracted with our own foibles. I still refer back to your posts about healing phases and nutrition. Both my sons avoid gluten which may explain a lot of things when they were growing up. It is almost impossible to be gluten free. What was the hidden gluten that set you back? Naughty gluten! :no-fin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom