It is definitely NOT across the front of my knee....Rather it is behind the knee like I specified in the diagram as well as slightly lower than the back of knee and towards the outer edge.
I honestly think it has something to do with IT band....its like a rubber band getting stuck feeling.
I actually know the spot you are talking about! Its just at the very top of my calf and laterally. It’s an area my rmt has to work on when my hamstrings and subsequently it band tighten and shorten. She said it then rubs and inflames and wham- weird bulky snaggy feeling and I can’t extend. Does that sound right?
Oh my giddy aunt! I'm so sorry - I completely missed that it was on the back. Where that pain is, isn't the IT band. It's more likely a Baker's cysts and other knee bursae which can be a really horrible experience. And it can also be the Hamstrings which can be equally horrid.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.