Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry that's how I started on the bike, just try rocking the pedal's, also try pedaling backwards first...


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm at 10 weeks and I still cannot swing a golf club, my rom is so much better, I think from riding a stationary bike for 30 mins/ 7 days a week, my surgery was 2/3/15


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good job Polo..Im at 8 weeks...can finally get the full rotation on the stationary bike with a bit of "cheating" by pointing my toe but it is getting better..finally got my ROM to 95 this week! Miracle! You will be able to swing a club in no time..might not look very pretty at first but who cares!
 
I'm right in front of you, two weeks ahead, sounds like we are both getting better


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hello
At 7 weeks both knee's were at 95 degree and today is 13 weeks, I just returned from the Dr , and he measured both knee's at 120 degrees..I have been riding a recumbent bicycle...7 days a week, today was 39 days straight on that bike, I'm on the bike 30 mins aday
I had - bi lateral knee replacement
On 2/3/15






Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom