THR Patrikya’s THR recovery journey

Yes @pkuznets . How are you?
Hope you are doing well?
 
Hi Patrikya,
I hope that you are feeling much better. I am still doing the bending with the right leg extended to reduce hip pressure. I may keep bending over that way until the next hip is replaced, which my OS puts at 5-10 years. How did you feel after the yoga practice? I am thinking of going back to my yoga at work for stress relief.
 
Keeping it slow and simple has made a world of difference for me! Now just over 2 months post-op, and my new hip seems like old news. Still taking it easy on the yoga...modifying and being mindful of my prosthesis as part of the journey. No subluxations, twinges, or snapping sensations since that first (and only) big scare a few weeks ago. Thanks to everyone for reminding me to take it easy on myself—it really worked :)
Cheers,
Patrikya
 
:happydance::egypdance::happydance:
Yay, great update. Hope all continues to go well.
 
Hi Patrikya,
What a great update! Love the comment "My new hip feels like old news".
Thankfully the subluxation incident is history and you're doing well.
Keep it up! Best wishes as you continue on your healing journey.
@pkuznets
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom