patriciad
senior
@Jockette I think it’s because I was really doing so well at 3 weeks compared to my TKR only to have that taken away from the first outpatient Physio. I am so cross with myself for going along with what I knew to be an extraordinary workout to please the Therapist. So stupid of me. Because of the progress I’d made I guess I did think that it would be an easier and quicker recovery than the last one so that’s the “down” feeling. Not sleeping well for so long is not helping probably. Tylenol does it for the joint but doesn’t help with the scar sensitivity-hopefully this will improve soon too. Thanks for listening it does help.
United States
![[Bonesmart.org] Patriciad Left PKR Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Patriciad Left PKR Recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/74/74225-72e29dea9078aff6d3eeddace93d5295.jpg?hash=cuKd6pB4r_)
![[Bonesmart.org] Patriciad Left PKR Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Patriciad Left PKR Recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/74/74226-2f18e661e7f45cc2911a5e0e37744355.jpg?hash=LxjmYef0XM)




So really struggling with pain in that big tendon that runs through the back of the knee it’s very painful when I walk and is causing me to limp. Also have a sharp pain on the unoperated side of the knee on standing. I’m getting that overextension/buckling feeling again also and knee Is once again swollen. Its puzzling as I haven’t been doing anything extra - (never got to gym to try the bike) or twisted awkwardly. I was doing well and felt progress but this seems like a real setback. The outside of my knee had been pretty numb and has started to come back to life so I’m wondering if the sharp pain is part of that process? Anyone had this nearly 4 months out?