Well officially 4 months today - cannot believe its 4 months yikes.
So glad to report knee is doing great.
I am back too full time work, running (well more of a shuffle jog but still..), managing to make it up and down some tors on Dartmoor, cycling (on my recently purchased new bike.. well a treat to myself) and just all in all being able to do normal things again.
I guess i went into this with my eyes open.. i never have expected to get to a place where my new knee is as good as if i had never had an injury, or some maniac in scrubs with power tools chopping bits off it but i wanted it to be able to get to a place when i was not tailoring my life around it.
So yes it still swells, still niggling at times, still more than niggling at times but i would have the same again in a heart beat.
I go back to see the consultant end Nov for x-rays etc and hoping that he is happy with everything at that point.
Will keep you all informed.
Good luck all