TKR Partial Replacement 10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @ Chelle and @Paisleydoll. I think I am going to change PTs. I am just way to anxious about dealing with the current one. I had a PT that t worked with earlier this year when I had to have therapy after a small tear in my rotator cuff and I also tore my bicep tendon. He is in the same facility but I think I will just go on days she is not there. He was wonderful. I don't feel ready to go back to work at 6 weeks. I am going to ask for more time off. Yesterday my oldest had to go to the emergency room for what was thankfully only a kidney stone and I was there for 2 and a half hours. I came home and could not stay awake. Then later that night my knee hurt me like it did in the early weeks. So I need more time. I am so glad I found this site. It has been a blessing.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Paisleydoll hope you have a great day tomorrow. Try not to overdo it!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Azeela - I'll try not to over do it, but I'm afraid I'm a member of that club! :heehee: At least I'll have the next two days off to recover. (Which means I'll probably go to the mall and see if I can get something resembling holiday shopping done... But I'll take my cane, even though I don't really feel like I need it, so I can whack anyone who gets in my way! :rofsign: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom