Bilateral TKR Pams Mar 16, 2020 bilateral TKR

I completely forgot to post a 5 year update! Hard to believe that its been 5 years- it seems like yesterday, but a whole lifetime ago all at once! Life is good & no longer limited by knee pain. I bought a car last year, basically to be able to travel Europe with my dog, but i still walk almost everwhere in my daily life, averaging 12-15,000 steps/ day. I rarely ever give any thought to my knees at all. It was truly life changing having them replaced way back on the day before everything shut down for covid.
 
That’s a great update! Your recovery is an inspiration to all who read your thread. Best wishes in your travels!
 
Hi Pam...Happy Five Year Anniversary!
Thanks for stopping by. Great news that you're doing so well! I guess you were lucky in having your bilateral TKR scheduled before the shut down or who knows how long you may have waited. Traveling Europe with your dog sounds like quite an adventure. I wish you safe travels and all the best life has to offer.
@pamsknees
 
Hi Pam...Happy Five Year Anniversary!
Thanks for stopping by. Great news that you're doing so well! I guess you were lucky in having your bilateral TKR scheduled before the shut down or who knows how long you may have waited. Traveling Europe with your dog sounds like quite an adventure. I wish you safe travels and all the best life has to offer.
@pamsknees
Thanks Layla! I was very lucky. I was the last one done before the shutdown & was so scared that if they had cancelled, i probably would never have had it done. I now live in Portugal so exploring Europe is not as hard as it would be from the US
 
What a great and encouraging update. There is life after a knee replacement!
 
Back
Top Bottom