Macknit
graduate
I'm at 9 weeks on Tuesday and that is the one thing that I've noticed how the sensitive areas are always moving to different places. it's kind of crazy, isn't it??
I had to return to work (FMLA ran out as I had 2 surgeries in 2019) I was part-time at the 6 week point and begin full-time tomorrow! Luckily, I have a desk job and can easily ice and elevate as needed, just can't forget my gel packs!
Good luck on your journey...upward trajectory, even if we go sideways at times!
I had to return to work (FMLA ran out as I had 2 surgeries in 2019) I was part-time at the 6 week point and begin full-time tomorrow! Luckily, I have a desk job and can easily ice and elevate as needed, just can't forget my gel packs!
Good luck on your journey...upward trajectory, even if we go sideways at times!
United States
! 
