Guest viewing is limited

TKR Painful knee

I’m so terribly sorry for your family problems. I asked a friend once why bad things happen to good people. I seen so much of it during my career as a paramedic and deputy sheriff. Her response was “God giving us obstacles to make us stronger”. I don’t know if I buy that or not, but it appears that you just may come out of this stronger and happier. I am so incredibly glad for that! I’m also very happy you chose to spend countless hours with us here! Your journey will help many people as they embark upon the journey of joint replacement.

Use that knee like “ya stole it” and enjoy some fun times now. Take care and may God Bless you and your family!
 
Thank you so much for all the kinds words!
@jakemedic, I really enjoyed all of your posts throughout your journey. You are such a positive person. Your posts always lifted me up and made me reevaluate everything and everyone around me. Thank you so much for taking time to share your spirit on this forum.
@EalingGran , @Layla,@mendogal & @benne68, thank you so much for all of your kind words and wise advice. The knowledge I gained for you ladies was invaluable.
Bless you all!
Renee (Nay Nay)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom