THR Pain Limping 7 months out of THR/Pit Bull Attack

I am so sorry, but also relieved that you finally found the answers!
This surgeon sounds very accomplished, and worth the travel logistics for getting to Cincinnati.
There are some nice options with extended stay hotels in that area and also VRBO or Air B&B.

I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be feeling. (((Hugs)))
 
leelee2004
Thanks for the update, sorry you are facing a revision.
You are in good hands with an oncology orthopedist, they are used to dealing with difficult surgeries.
Hope you are able to arrange your surgery soon.
Keep us posted on how you are doing,
Chris
 
@leelee2004 .... wow I have just read your story. I am so sorry to see what has happened to you. This reason that I am so interested in your posts is that I am totally convinced that my femur stem on my left THR is 'loose'.....I mentioned this to the doctor on her ward rounds the following day and said I'm crazy it must be in my head! This 'loose' feeeling still persists. My left THR was done 18 weeks ago, 4.5 months, and the pain that I have in my lower thigh and groin is never ending and horrible, especially when I walk or move around. I am lucky if I can walk 20 meters pain free. I have to use 1 or 2 crutches if I attempt a slightly further distance. I've had an xray, ct scan and mri and my Ortho Doc says all the images look fine except for a bit of inflammation. I find this hard to believe! My physio measured my left leg and it is 2 cm shorter. I am in pain and now depression is kicking in. Did you have revision surgery?..... as I suspect this is the route I'm going to go down. All the best to you for 2022.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom