OUR SUPER DOOPER MODERATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has been my rock, my sounding board, my crutch, my walker, my cane, and now my freedom. Thank you to each of the mods and the Members.....you know who you are who have made a difference in this scared woman's life.....I have changed for the better during this journey and this place made all the difference!!
 
My poetry isn't great but the following is how I feel

I'm on a bit of of a journey
Of hobbling and strife
This bloomin' knee of mine
Has taken over my life

What to do?
What to think?
On the ups and downs
Of what should be right

Information leaflets of ideals
Pathways of perfect recovery
From those who haven't lived it
From those who haven't 'feel-ed' it

Friends and family sympathy
But no real knowledge
Of how Me and my knee feel
I was on my own

But then... I find
To my peace of mind
A fantastic crew
Which give me hope anew

Bonesmartie magic
Fantastic friends
Unsurpassed support
Knowledgeable help

These fantastic folk
Help me beyond anyone else
They know where I'm coming from
They know of my strife

They comfort me
They give me power with knowledge
They show me I'm not alone
They show me the hope

Thank you all
You all mean so much
To me and so many others
You have been my crutch!

Thank you x
 
This forum takes a combined effort of everyone to make it run smoothly. That is why when the newbies come on board they feel comfortable! A lot of you oldies have stuck around and we couldn't do it without everyone! :yahoo:
 
Thanks for all your positive input. This forum is a labor of love for all of us. We used it through our journeys and saw the benefit. And now we are happy to continue the support. But without members we would be mighty lonely! Thanks for your continued support fellow Smarties!
 
The quality of this forum is beyond words, and we all know those who deserve credit. Also, those who participate in an on-going way collectively provide a body of knowledge and wisdom that I think is unequalled. And let's not forget how valuable it is to find attendees to our 2 a.m. pity parties because, as we all know, this is a hard process and sometimes it's good to whine to an audience of sympathetic listeners who understand.
 
Oh my gosh! You bumped this lovely thread! I shall have to send Richard Warner the link again.
He gets all bleary-eyed when he sees things like this!

Well it IS his brainchild after all!
 
What a wonderful poem. Thank you so much. But it is true that our members make this forum what it is! We have the greatest bunch of BoneSmarties ever. God bless all of you who choose to stay around and continue to provide help and support to the folks who are new to the knee and hip world. We couldn't be successful in our work here without you!
 
It's my 1st Knee Anniversary today and I've just popped in and saw this thread. Absolutely agree with all the posts. The Moderators are a wonderful group of people and I can't thank them enough for the up-to-date information that is provided. It brings peace of mind during times the brain goes crazy whilst in the recovery mode. My fellow Bonesmarties are equally wonderful and gave such huge support to me which I am forever grateful. Life goes on and life gets busy once you are up and mobile again, but Bonesmart will be forever in my heart for being there when I was so fragile and in need of support. God bless you all, you are very special people.:thankyou:
 
Thanks so much. Comments like yours really make my heart swell. So glad the forum has been a help to you.
 
I can only reiterate the sentiments of others - thank you sooooooooooooo much. I would not have coped with my recovery without this forum. To know that there is always somewhere there when you need support, advice or just a friendly ear is so reassuring.
You all do a wonderful job.
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom