OUR SUPER DOOPER MODERATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absoflaminglutely, Pat :thumb: They are the
[Bonesmart.org] OUR SUPER DOOPER MODERATORS
[Bonesmart.org] OUR SUPER DOOPER MODERATORS
[Bonesmart.org] OUR SUPER DOOPER MODERATORS
 
your wise words to everyone are really a godsend when we are struggling and when we are happy and celebrating a little step, you are there as well.

thanks... Fernie
 
"DITTO" a thousand times over. It is like we have a circle of protective arms around us. Thank you for your kindness and wisdom. Where would we be without you. Gold Medal ceremony to be arranged soon online of course :thankyou: Thanks to each and all of you. HHugs :friends: :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks everyone for responding. Just wanted to put it out there that you are all appreciated. Yes, sometimes (very rarely) you may give the wrong information to someone but after reading so many posts its going to happen and like I said not very often. Keep up the good work. ( I just mis spelt that and said keep up the God work instead of Good work - No even you arent that good) ! :angel:
 
I'd like to add my thanks, too, to Josephine and all the moderators. You're always there for us.

Bonesmart is such a supportive site. I'd also like to thank each and every one of us who has posted, giving support and advice based on personal experience.
 
Deepest thanks and appreciation for all that you do and support that you offer. You've put my mind to ease countless times and I have no doubt you have much more wisdom to share.
 
Their GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world is better place because of you all. Tashia
 
Can I please join in the long list of grateful bonesmarties, I am so pleased I found your site, it has been a Godsend to me and my recovery. It is just so comforting to know there is always someone there to listen and to understand. You are just wonderful people - thank you for all you do for us.
 
They are a wonderful! I am so glad I found this forum. If these lovely ladies knew how terrified I was when I first join. Their information, kindness have made this something I do not dread. So :thankyou:
 
Cheers to the Forum Advisors, Moderators, Our "Mother Hen" Josephine :cheers:
From Pre-Op to Post-Op & beyond....You have guided us, eased our fears,& given us
The knowledge we needed to succeed with our recoveries.
For that, we are forever grateful :angel:
Sincerely,
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Wow @Ellejay liking this post has unearthed it for sure. I originally write this in February 2013 but the sentiments in it are still very true. Our moderators are the BEST :angel::yay::angel::yay:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom